Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Tuesday, February 27


Officially zonked out after 8 straight episodes of Heroes. Oh episode 18, hurry! And I never really liked blondes, but oh what the hell!



Presenting: hayden panettiere ie. claire bennet!
(yes if you remember, she's the one who played the coach's daughter in 'remember the titans', and acted as the jockey in 'racing stripes'! plus, she was also the voice behind princess dot in 'a bug's life'. NO I AM NOT A STALKER NOOoOooOooOOOOooo)

Andrea and brenton, don't puke, and oh my, how she has grown!

Thin line between faith and denial, they say; so, what do you call the line then?

are you worried about your faith
kneel down and obey
you're happy you're in love
you need someone to hate
an ordinary girl an ordinary waist
but ordinary's just not good enough today


Playing: Superman's Dead/Our Lady Peace
---

Okay so I spent 6 hours in bed watching Heroes till 7am this morning. All I can say is..

HAWT DAMN THAT SHOW IS ADDICTIVE!!!
I couldn't bring myself to sleep but I had to stop because I didn't want to wake up and not be able to continue with the show (the dvd set only stops at episode 10 because andrea and brenton got conned) and so here I am at 430pm, fresh from sleep and food, and ready to go again.

And btw somebody ought to tell peter petrelli to STOP TALKING/SMILING IN A LOPSIDED MANNER BECAUSE IT IS VERY DISTRACTING WHENEVER HIS LIPS SHIFT ONLY TO THE RIGHT. IT MAKES ME WANT TO DO THE SAME AND IT'S ANNOYING TO WATCH! Like, very unbalanced leh. It makes me extremely uncomfortable.

But on the other hand, oh claire bennet, you are TOO DAMN CUTE.
Heeheehee.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New